Should Jiu-Jitsu Gyms Start ReOpening?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 1
admin
Site Admin

Whats your thought? Should jiu-jitsu BJJ gyms start to open up?
emirhamzaintl

Even if the gyms are not opening you can do practice at home. A simple way to take your grappling game up to a whole new level with this Grappling dummy. Every hour you spend hitting the mats with one of these remarkably high-quality Grappling Dummies will bring epic improvement to your abilities against a real-life opponent. A great way to get time in the ring even when a human grappling partner isn’t available, this amazingly durable best bjj grappling dummy is designed to make it feel as close as possible to practicing moves with an actual competitor. An extraordinary tool for your mixed martial arts training regimen, whether you choose to spend time practicing your ground takedown tactics or a lifting or throwing move, and beyond.
TheGonzoGrappler

I honestly believe it varies. If gyms are taking proper measures to ensure people are being safe than why not? My gym created class capacities and do temperature checks at the door which I believe more than suffices. Granted we're located in a smaller city, and a lot of people at our gym have chosen to sit back until we're back to normal.